- Tape saturation and flutter emulating old cassette recorders.
- Dynamic (responds to input strength) wow/vibrato with adjustable sensitivity.
- Switch dry signal in or out for pure tape sim/vibrato or chorus effects.
- NEW - Character control simultaneously adjusts saturation and tone for a wide range of vibes.
- Top mounted jacks and power socket for 9v center negative (Boss type).
The dynamic wow/vibrato responds to your playing strength and can get fairly extreme if you want. Adjust the 'Sensitivity' control to dial in the intensity of it's response, from subtle to almost complete tape stop!
Adjust the character control to give you anything from clean and jangly, to saturated and wooly tones. It changes the response of the tape saturation and tone circuits in one go, making it really easy to dial in the kind of cassette vibe you're after.
'Tape Return' controls the amount of emulated signal going to the output. This is the overall volume of the effect if no dry signal is present.
Switch your dry signal in or out of the mix. With dry signal killed you get the pure tape emulation and dynamic vibrato. Switch the dry signal in and you open up a whole load of other, 'wider' tones. Double-tracking and chorus a plenty but with all the variation of the different character settings, and of course sensitive to what is being played.
If you're interested in lowering your fidelity, look no further.