The Warm Audio BUS-COMP is an all-analog, 2 channel, stereo VCA bus compressor based on classic circuitry that has provided silky smooth tone for decades. Stereo VCA bus compressors are masterful at controlling dynamics on many sources, but they have become widely known for their magic touch on stereo mixes.
The BUS-COMP will perform well on stereo mixes, drum mixes, drum overheads, acoustic guitars, keyboards, piano, orchestral instruments, voice-overs and an array of other sources. The BUS-COMP is primarily designed for stereo use, but it can be used just as successfully on individual mono sources. VCA bus compressors of this type have become widely loved for their ability to control dynamics effortlessly but also for the added tone and depth they provide to the audio signal that passes through them, even when no compression is applied.
- ALL ANALOG, 2 CHANNEL, STEREO VCA BUS COMPRESSOR
- BASED ON LEGENDARY VCA BUS COMPRESSOR TECHNOLOGY
- SELECTABLE DISCRETE OPAMP STAGE WITH CINEMAG USA TRANSFORMERS
- EXTERNAL SIDE CHAIN SOURCE SELECT
- SELECTABLE HI-PASS FILTER: 30, 60, 105, 125, 185 HZ
- COMPRESSOR ENGAGE SWITCH FOR EASY A/B COMPRESS VS. NO-COMPRESS COMPARISON
- PERFORMS WELL ON STEREO MIXES, DRUM MIXES, DRUM OVERHEADS, ACOUSTIC GUITARS, KEYBOARDS, PIANO, ORCHESTRAL INSTRUMENTS, VOICE-OVERS AND ENDLESS OTHER SOURCES
- CAN BE USED ON STEREO AS WELL AS INDIVIDUAL MONO SOURCES
- OPTIMALLY PROVIDES BOTH XLR AND TRS CONNECTIVITY
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 18HZ – 22KHZ
- THD + NOISE, 20HZ – 20KHZ, +20DBU INPUT: < .05%
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10K OHMS
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 50 OHMS