The WA-14 is an authentic recreation of the ultra-rare “EB-circuit” 414-style microphone, the most truthful studio mic of all time. Ideal for capturing the natural sound of performances with minimal coloration and smooth high end, the WA-14 delivers the same sonic performance of the original - a favourite of artists like The Police, Common, Freddie Mercury, and Billy Corgan. The WA-14 can be used on an array of sources, such as; punchy/warm intimate lead vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, bass, drums/percussion, strings/orchestral material, and many other sources. Equipped with a custom all-brass CK12-style capsule, CineMag USA transformer, and a fully discrete signal path, the WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage microphone, but at an affordable price.
- Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone With Variable Pad And Three Polar Patterns (Cardioid, Figure Of Eight, Omnidirectional)
- Custom CineMag USA Transformer
- Frequency Range: 20Hz To 20kHz
- Output Pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure Of Eight And Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Features Custom WA-12-B-60V Edge-Terminated, Dual-Backplate, All-Brass Vintage CK12-Style Capsule
- Requires +48V Phantom Power
- Includes Shock Mount, Hard Mount, And Protective Pouch
More detail here.