Blast From The Past
The WA-47 is an all vacuum tube, large diaphragm, transformer balanced, multi-pattern (9), large condenser microphone, based on the classic ‘47 that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47 is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications and sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources. The classic ‘47 became extremely popular in the 1960’s and is now considered one of the greatest microphones ever made. The classic ‘47 is still widely used today in professional recording studios but have become extremely rare and expensive to acquire.
- Custom True '47 Capsule Reproduction (K47 Style) - Model# WA-47-B-80v
- Capsule Makeup: Gold Sputtered, Dual Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, 6 Microns NOS Mylar (PET Film)
- TAB-Funkenwerk (AMI) USA Output Transformer
- Gotham 5 meter GAC-7, 7-pin tube microphone cable
- Wima, Solen French, And Polystyrene Capacitors
- Polar Patterns: 9 Patterns - Cardioid, Omni, Figure-Of-Eight + 6 Mixed Patterns
- Maximum SPL: 140dB (<0.5% THD)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 KHz
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥2kOhms
- Equivalent Noise: 10dBA (IEC651)
- External IEC Grounded PSU
- Includes: Microphone, Wood Box, Power Supply Unit, Shockmount, Gotham 7 Pin GAC-7 Cable, IEC Power Cable
More detail here.