MOST COVETED AFFORDABLE '47 STYLE TRANSFORMERLESS MICROPHONE
The WA-47jr is an FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic ‘47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar patterns and is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications. The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources.
- FET Transformerless '47 Style Condenser Microphone.
- Custom True '47 Capsule Reproduction (K47 Style)
- Capsule Makeup: Gold Sputtered, Dual Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, 6 Microns NOS Mylar (PET Film).
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-Of-Eight, And Omnidirectional.
- Fully Discrete Signal Path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima Film Capacitors, Panasonic Electrolytic Capacitors
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa Or -40dB
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1kOhms
- Equivalent Noise: 10dBA (IEC651)
- Includes: Shockmount, Hard Mount, Zipper Storage Pouch
More detail here.