Amp-In-A-Box Overdrive Pedal
TRUE PEDAL REPRODUCTION DELIVERING THAT SPECIAL OVERDRIVEN AMP SOUND
The Warm Audio Warmdrive is a true reproduction of the most sought-after "amp-in-a-box" pedal of all time, delivering the tones of a truly unattainable overdriven amp. Both guitar heroes and modern virtuosos like SRV, Eric Clapton, Robben Ford, John Mayer, Santana, and Cory Wong are known to have used either the original amplifier or the pedal inspired by it. With an artist roster like that, it’s no wonder that original vintage pedals are talked about amongst the most demanding and discerning chasers of tone. Staying true to the legacy, the Warmdrive delivers all the tones of the original pedal and amplifier that inspired it.
Whether you’re driving cleans into breakup, thickening up rhythm tones, or saturating solos, the Warmdrive can transform your amp from a polite and clean pedal platform into a fuzzy monster. While the Warmdrive has plenty of dynamic gain on tap, adding the pedal to your rig does not dramatically alter or diminish your tone. Just like the original, the Warmdrive has the unique Voice/Tone control to go from silky-smooth tones reminiscent of that special overdriven amp at the sweet spot all the way to sustain-rich distortion. It’s like having the best of both worlds, from clean to mean.
- Rue Reproduction Of A Legendary Amp-In-A-Box Overdrive Pedal
- Premium Components: 2N7000 MOSFETs, A NE5532 Op-Amp, Carbon Resistors, And 1N34A Germanium / Schottky BAT41 Diodes
- Volume, Tone, Gain, And Voice Controls
- Authentic Metal Enclosure with Carefully Tapered Knobs
- 1/4" Input (Inst) And Output (Amp) Jacks
- Powered By 9v Battery Or Standard 9v Dc Pedal Adapter